Monday, August 27, 2007

Spent last saturday attending an alumni lunch/gathering at dharmawangsa. The gathering was great although i reach there very late becoz of the heavy jam all across jakarta. Arrived just in time when one of our senior who is a senior brand manager for one of unilever's product give out a sharing (which is one of the reason i attend the gathering). Continued with watching Ratatouilee (dunno how to spell correctly hehe) at La Piazza.. It was a great movie.. very funny.. LMAO of it.

Sunday evening.. went out with my fams to visit my uncle's place. Originally we planned to visit there for a while then continued with having dinner at Rasane. But my father changed the plan and decided to have dinner at my uncle's. There goes my chance to eat crabs again.. hiks.. hiks..

No comments: