Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Its been a long time since my last update.. i even have already kinda abandon it.. but since i've been tagged by ddee.. well update it is.. here we go..

Three things that scares me:
1. Losing trust.. especially those who are close to me..
2. Speaks in front of public.. gives me cold sweat.. numb knees.. shaking voices.. need to work out on this one..
3. Being alone is quite spooky also.. time for my own is ok.. but alone in radius 1 km.. now u tell me spooky or not..

Three people who make me laugh:
1. My friends
2. My family
3. My self

Three things i love:
1. To love and being loved in return.. *cieee dalem boooo...*
2. Play.. playing is one good alternatif for relaxation.. letting go all the stress
3. Work.. wakakakaka.. hoping to find something that i love to do as a business so that it wont be 5 days of work days and 2 days of holidays but 5 days doing what i love to do and 2 days to spent with my loved ones.. *dalem lg.. hohoho*

Three things i hate *wow.. this one is hard*:
1. Losing.. i know.. i know.. its part of winning and the learning curve and so on *u know the drill* but sure thing winning feels better
2. Feeling down / blue / lonely..
3. Annoying people..

Three things i dont understand:
1. Life.. its always full of new things to learn..
2. Difficult maths.. all those quantums theory, lv 10 calculus.. hehehe
3. Foreign languages *how to understand if u never heard of it before*

Three things on my desk:
1. My lappie
2. A glass of water
3. Calendar

Three things I am doing now:
1. Answering these questions of course
2. Working
3. Backtesting

Three things I wanna do before I die:
1. Travel around the world with my families, friends, and loved one..
2. Live my life to the fullest
3. Driving F1, Playing football at San Siro.. wakakaka..

Three things I can do *only 3? I can do lots of things* :
1. Make jokes
2. Good listener
3. Walk, eat, sleep, and so on.. hehehhe

Three things you should listen to:
1. Wisdom words of many great thinker.. Hei.. they already give a lot of energy to think so that we dont need to think for our own.. just need to digest it.. hehehe..
2. Music.. Its good for your soul
3. Yourself

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. Dance
2. Speak foreign language (chinese, spanish, japanese, korean.. wakakaka)
3. To have a total control of my emotions.. *i am the master of my mind and captain of my soul.. or is it captain of my mind and master of my soul???*

Three favourite foods:
1. Chinese foods
2. Japanese foods
3. Italian foods *sebenarnya seh.. apapun yg enak aja*

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Plain water
2. Tea
3. Coffee *i know its not good but cant.. resist.. having.. another.. cup.. hahaha*

Three TV shows I watch as a kid:
1. Doraemon.. who doesnt watch??
2. Ksatria Baja Hitam.. just rite after doraemon.. wakakaka
3. Cartoons.. hei.. im still a lil kid at that time.. hehehe..

Three books I read as a kid:
1. Comics
2. Comics *remember still kids.. cant expect me to read business mags rite?*
3. Textbook *still at school age.. of course sometimes still have to study*

Three people I would love to tag:
1. My friends who do blogs..
2. ...
3. I think no 1 already explain all.. hahahaha


1 comment:

Ddee said...

Hahaha...akhirnya....

Sering2 yaaa....